[Elfsea] "now we have all got Elvish names..."

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Jan 19 08:51:59 PST 2003

RICHARD (m.) - Old Ger. 'ruler + hard/strong'; turo "ruler"; tulca
"strong", thus Turotulco; another possibility is Old Ger. 'rich + hard',
then alya "rich, prosperous", norna "stiff, tough, *hard', thus
Alyanorno; this is already used

OK ladies. rich + hard is not a bad combination. ;-)

ducking and running,
Caelin

BTW,

CAELAN (m.) - Celtic 'victiorious peaple'; túre "victory", lie "people",
so Túrelie or Túrelio with a masculine ending

So all you fighters watch out!

http://www.elvish.org/elm/names.html#E