[Elfsea] "now we have all got Elvish names..."

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 13:50:11 PST 2003

Well, not a exact copy of my name, but darn it i am a
archer and it is close... yeah yeah, thats it :)

Heheh, can't wait to tell the wife i am a ruler...
Buhahahaha

ULRIC (m.) - Old Eng. 'wolf + ruler'; narmo "wolf";
-tur "ruler", thus Narmotur

Lord Ulrich of Carolingia

--- Betsy Marshall <betsy at softwareinnovation.com>
wrote:

> Rather amusing, but probably anathema to the crew at
> St. Gabriels..
>
> http://www.elvish.org/elm/names.html#E

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci