[Elfsea] Kingdom Rapier Practice

MOOREFIELD moorefield at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 6 17:55:34 PST 2003

Greetings unto the rapier fighters of Ansteorra.

As the cries for war goes rampant through our great kingdom the time is drawing near. We will be called upon by HRM to take arms and go send the enemy back to their borders. To get ready for such a time we will have a kingdom rapier practice Sunday after Coronation. The great Barony of Elfsea has agreed to let us use their lands for this. The location is Veterans Park.   So please make plans now to come and support HRM rapier army as we prepare to go and drive the Trimarians back and show once again that the Star can and will prevail against all who appose.

Eithin Mor                                                                                                          central captain