[Elfsea] ME Dance Class Tonight

Greene, Libbie Libbie.Greene at sabre.com
Thu Jan 30 11:26:52 PST 2003

Ladies,

Insanity has taken over my house tonight and I have an issue to resolve with one of my boys.

Translation - Class tonight is cancelled.

I apologize for the late notice but you know how it is with kids. Thank goodness mine are almost grown.

I do have one request though. I would like to put together a contact list for those who are interested in ME Dance so I can make sure everyone knows of any time, place or date changes. If you are interested in being on this list please contact me privately at ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com and I'll add you to the list.

Thanks ya'll and happy zills!
Brigit