[Elfsea] Baronial Investiture Dates

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 1 08:23:11 PDT 2003

Hola!

I am going to have to agree with most everyone on this list who has posted
publicly. We need to get this over with and soon. I think that having the
Investiture at Defender is not too soon. I have been constantly amazed at
how quickly this Barony pulls together in just these cases. Just some recent
examples have been Springfaire, Coronation and Queen's Champion. I think
with everyone's help, we can pull off Defender and an Invesiture.

I am throwing in my hat and saying I will do whatever it takes to get this
seemingly monumental task done. Who else up to this task?

Maria