[Elfsea] two quick questions for the Baronial candidates

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Thu Jul 24 11:44:53 PDT 2003

These are Rixende's answers, Tomas will have to answer himself later.

If I had to leave the SCA for a year, I would be disappointed. However,
the friends that I have made and hobbies that I have learned throughout
my years in the society would carry me through until I could play again.
In fact, some of these very hobbies would help me through the financial
constraits, if that was the reason I couldn't play.

Rixende