[Elfsea] Investiture Planning

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 11:32:02 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Yes, "Why?" is a good question, but please remember to ask it politely.  You
may get back the response "Because We said so".

And I actually think that you will do better by advising TRH as to why it
*should* happen, not ask them why it shouldn't.

Arguing against a Crown is not usually the best way to get your point
across. Educating them works much better.

Mistress Xene