[Elfsea] Investiture Planning

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Wed Jul 2 11:33:50 PDT 2003

We don't need to get aggressive about this. Such things are
always at the Crown's discretion. They will definitely want
to be present at an investiture and they may have a prior
(possibly mundane) committment for Defender's date. They
may believe with all work a new Crown must do and things
they must learn, that they will not be ready to make a
decision on something as important as the new B&B for
Ansteorra's best Barony. Or something else.

Just because we are ready does not mean the Crown is
ready.

Please make your opinions known to TRH (coronet at ansteorra.org)
but remember to give them the honor and politeness they and their
position deserves.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede