[Elfsea] Polling Questions

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Jul 21 07:13:23 PDT 2003

If you are not able to attend the polling, mail in your opinion to the Central Regional Seneschal with your top three choices. I would do this before the meeting. My understanding is that you will not be able to email your opinion, you must put it writing. I would also list my membership number on your mailed in document if you have a membership.

Master Richard Fairbourne
Elfsea Baronial Seneschal

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna