[Elfsea] Entry level jobs at aetna

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Jul 28 13:47:26 PDT 2003

Good company to work for with paid vacation and excellent health
benefits. Especially good company for women.

IF the job interests you go to the following link
http://www.aetna.peoplescout.com/jobs/EntryServlet?job=K00C&media=ADC

Just let me know if you are going to apply.
Master Richard Fairbourne

Functional Title Customer Service Professional
Requisition # 14424BR
Department Name ARL PSC CALL CTR TRAD TEAM 8
Position Location TX-Arlington
Job Family Name Customer Service
JVS Job Title Customer Service Professional
Full-Time or Part-Time Full-time
Exempt/Non-Exempt (FLSA) Non-Exempt
Job Level Entry Level
Supervisory Responsibilities No
Percent of Travel Required 0 - 10%
Pay Opportunity $22,300-$26,500
Bonus Potential Variable percent of annual pay
Employee Referral Bonus Amount 250
Hiring Manager Julie A. Norton
Relocation Assistance Offered No
What are we looking for? The Arlington, TX Provider Service Center
looking for motivated Customer Service Professionals to join our team in
Arlington. We are looking for flexible people with a willing attitude
and a goal of providing excellent service to our customers. These
full-time positions offer a competitive salary, opportunity for monthly
bonuses and an extensive benefits package.
What are the job responsibilities? To increase customer satisfaction,
retention, and growth by efficiently delivering competitive services to
providers through a fully-integrated organization staffed by
knowledgeable, customer-focused professionals supported by exemplary
technologies and processes. Provide high quality provider focused
service using knowledge of plans, products, systems and procedures, to
meet or exceed providers/members expectations, which results in enhanced
health plan satisfaction and member/ provider retention. Answers
questions and resolves issues based on phone calls from providers.
Accesses information from a variety of systems and references. Focuses
on identifying problem and achieving best solution, which requires
effective oral communication skills with internal and external
customers. Handle wide variety of calls. Identify service problems and
initiate appropriate action to resolve problems. Utilize systems to
track all events and outcomes. Educate customers on a daily basis
through routine calls.
What is required? Good computer skills with experience in a Windows
environment. Effective verbal and written communication skills, strong
customers service focus. Project a positive, helpful attitude and be an
active listener. Teamwork is important you must be able to work
cooperatively and establish positive cross-functional relationships.
Excellent attendance and punctuality is essential. Must be available for
overtime during the week and Saturday as needed. Call center experience
preferred but not required.
Who are we? Aetna is a leading provider of health care and related group
benefits.  Aetna's goal is to give customers more information, more
choice, more control over what affects them most - their health and well
being. To succeed with this goal, we need talented, dedicated, diverse
people who are passionate about wanting to make a meaningful difference.
People who at the end of the day can say, "I made this happen.  I helped
someone today.  I feel proud." If you want the opportunity to be your
best everyday, become a part of this highly respected institution.
Choose Aetna.  There has never been a more exciting time to join our
team than now.
What else can we tell you? THIS POSITION EXCLUDES ALL EMPLOYEES IN
ARLINGTON NATIONAL ACCOUNTS AND PST STAFF. Good computer skills with
experience in a Windows environment. Effective verbal and written
communication skills, strong customers service focus. Project a
positive, helpful attitude and be an active listener. Teamwork is
important you must be able to work cooperatively and establish positive
cross-functional relationships. Excellent attendance and punctuality is
essential. Must be available for overtime during the week and Saturday
as needed. Call center experience preferred but not required. ALL
CANDIDATES INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION MUST APPLY ON LINE:Click here to
jumpstart your career.
What is the work environment like? Aetna employees have access to the
company's Intranet, a rich source of employee news and information.
Aetna is a smoke-free work environment, and smoking is only permitted in
designated areas outside each building. Aetna also provides employees
with programs and resources to help balance work and life and a wide
array of wellness services, including onsite fitness centers in some
locations. Depending on location, job type and management team, even
flexible work schedules are available.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna