[Elfsea] Aetan Job opening

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Jul 28 13:54:14 PDT 2003

Some more  Job opportunities.

Functional Title Administrative Assistant Requisition # 14388BR
 Department Name MP&NT 1 MID
 Position Location TX-Arlington Job
 Family Name Office Support
 JVS Job Title Administrative Assistant Full-Time or Part-Time Full-time
Exempt/Non-Exempt (FLSA) Non-Exempt
Job Level Experienced
Supervisory Responsibilities No
Percent of Travel Required 0 - 10%
Pay Opportunity $25,000-$35,000
Bonus Potential Variable percent of annual pay
Employee Referral Bonus Amount 250
Hiring Manager Constance Compton
 Relocation Assistance Offered No
 What are we looking for? We are looking for a highly motivated, organized Administrative Assistant to support our Clinical Claim Review medical director in the Arlington, Texas office. This full time position offers a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package. Relocation assistance is not available. What are the job responsibilities? Opens, sorts, screens, date stamps and controls incoming mail. Distributes mail and other materials throughout the office. Operates photocopy and fax machines, maintaining equipment and supplies. Provide typing (word processing) support to assigned staff. Enters data into tracking systems. Maintains files, retrieves, re-files, distributes, sends files for imaging, and purges work as necessary. May be assigned projects/functions, which relate to a certain line of business. Orders and maintains unit office supplies. Coordinates calendar and meeting preparation, including scheduling and rescheduling meetings, making room, hospitality and equipment arrangements. Coordinates land and air travel arrangements.
 What is required? High school diploma or equivalent. Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft products. Knowledge of Aetna claim systems desired. Excellent communication and customer service skills. Attention to detail and focus on accuracy. Strong team player. Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously. Who are we? Aetna is a leading provider of health care and related group benefits. Aetna's goal is to give customers more information, more choice, more control over what affects them most - their health and well being. To succeed with this goal, we need talented, dedicated, diverse people who are passionate about wanting to make a meaningful difference. People who at the end of the day can say, "I made this happen. I helped someone today. I feel proud." If you want the opportunity to be your best everyday, become a part of this highly respected institution. Choose Aetna. There has never been a more exciting time to join our team than now. What else can we tell you? Clinical Claim Review is a department within Medical Policy and National Transplant. We work closely with Aetna Customer Service and Provider Services Organization to support the clinical review of claims and application of standard reimbursement policies.
 What is the work environment like? As with any successful company, the focus is on results. Ours is a fast-paced environment that recognizes and rewards strong performers with unlimited career potential. The challenges are there and so are the rewards for those with the drive and ambition to succeed. Aetna employees have access to the company's Intranet, a rich source of employee news and information. Aetna is a smoke-free work environment, and smoking is only permitted in designated areas outside each building. Aetna also provides employees with programs and resources to help balance work and life and a wide array of wellness services, including onsite fitness centers in some locations. Depending on location, job type and management team, even flexible work schedules are available.

Nolen Dale
Market Aligned Project Lead
Southwest Region
Phone 817-417-2559
Fax 817-417-2033

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna