[Elfsea] OT but very important to me --JOB!!!!!

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Tue Jun 10 14:04:11 PDT 2003

Congratulations!

Rixende

<-----Original Message----->
From: Spence Mabry
Sent: 6/10/2003 3:54:41 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org;loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] OT but very important to me --JOB!!!!!

For all of you who knew I was unemployed since the 5th of May, well, I
just
landed a job as the manager of a place called the Computer Place in Fort
Worth (yes, it's small and owned by a former co-worker of mine), but I
once
again get to use all the skills I had as a RadioShack Store manager (and
it
pays money).

Ceatta
--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]

.

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com