[Elfsea] Re: Ebay Alert

Matthew G. Saroff msaroff at pobox.com
Wed Jun 11 11:19:37 PDT 2003

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Stacy E. Dickey wrote:

> The seller lives in Tampa, not far from a friend of mine. He's going
> to check it out today or tomorrow, in person. He thought to ask about
> the shield and why it isn't pictured. They said it's 19"x32"
> inches... which is a *very* standard size/shape for Trimarian
> shields. I'm sure my friend will be able to figure it out and will
> make a post to the Trimaris banster list.
	Just a thought: The fact that the shield is not shown is
suspicious.  If someone were trying to sell armor of "dubious provenance",
and if they knew much of the SCA, they would not post a picture of the
shield, with its arms on EBay, as that would point to the original owner.

--
--Sfi Mordehai ben Yosef Yitzhak, Aka Matthew G. Saroff

This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have
some fun.

The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool
Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries,
satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Navicula hydraulica plena anguilarum est.