[Elfsea] Possible problem with waivers and youth authorization

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Fri Jun 20 05:40:23 PDT 2003

Well, this email was written as soon as I read this post. Took a while
for it to post, and I thought it was not going to. While I still feel
rather strongly that the SCA is contradicting itself on this matter
about e-mail lists being "official" forms of communications, please
write the rest of my postoff as slightly reactionary.

Good Vicar, are you still on the Grand Council, and can you possibly
shed some light on this message?

In Service,
Rixende