[Elfsea] Good Thoughts!

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Tue Jun 10 21:46:55 PDT 2003

Xene here!

Tomorrow is my big day.  I'll be at Baylor University Medical Center for an
8:30 surgery.  Arabella is taking me and Maria will be there when I come out
from under the anesthesia.  I have been told that I will be placed on the
6th floor of the Truett Hospital.

I want to publicly thank all my friends, my husband, and my children for
taking such good care of me during this ordeal.  Hopefully, this will be the
last surgery for awhile.  I hope to be back home on Friday, so this is it
for awhile.

If you want to check on me, you can check with Arabella at
arabella at elfsea.net or Llywelyn at llywelyn at attbi.com.

God Bless You All and Keep You Safe,

Xene