[Elfsea] meeting for New commer revel

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sun Jun 15 10:33:53 PDT 2003

Dear Lady Brigit

I am sorry to say I am sick. I have a summer cold and I am running a
fever. I don't want to expose your whole team to this. Could you please
call me and catch me up on what I need to know. Did you said I could get
ride to the NC? We are having even more problems with the cars so I will
need a ride.

Yours
Willow de Wisp