[Elfsea] Bardic Practice night

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 11:25:15 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea,

I am writing to inquire of intrest for a bardic practice night. This would be a night to practice and pollish techniques and individual peices with critiques from fellow bards, as well as learning to critique and judge individual performance. Also we would be teaching any one who wants to learn the basic methods of bardic performance.

HL Elenore O'Rourk has volunteered her Living room here in Arlington for such a practice now I just need to know who is interested. We would likley be doing this like the second Monday of the month.

At home in Elfsea
Darius of the Bells