[Elfsea] You Missed Fighter Practice? I'm sorry ...

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Sun Mar 23 17:53:21 PST 2003

Did you miss Fighter Practice today?  You really missed something.

You missed a very large turn out of Fighters including many Fraymen, Equis Romanius, Earl Duncan, and many of our usual stalwarts such as HE Llywleyn and Lord Tomas.

You missed the chance to talk to many excited people who stopped to find out what we are all about.  I hope to see many more back next Sunday or at Moot.  Please be on the lookout for new people and make them feel welcome!  HL Caelin, Lord Richard, Lady Anezka and many others were valiant in spending time explaining our Society to these people.

And you missed some great grilled food!  Lady Rixende organized a wonderful cook-out, which I'm sure encouraged more attendance, and provided many Brats, Gatorade and more.  HL Caelin and Their Excellencies also brought food, as did our ever adventerous chefs Caius and Elisabeth.

All around, an excellent day!  There was music, weaving, fighting and fun.  Will you miss the fun next week?

Timothy