[Elfsea] You Missed Fighter Practice? I'm sorry ...

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 07:31:56 PST 2003

I too want to extend my thanks to all those who joined
in on my spur of the moment idea. It was a beautiful
day, with lots of fun and commraderie to be had by
all.

Earl Duncan really, really enjoys Veteran's Park, so I
expect to see him and Duchess Larissa and their
children out more often!

This had to have been THE BEST fighter practice I have
been to in Elfsea for recruiting. We had one gentleman
by the name of Chris who used to play in Emerald Keep,
moved away and now is back and wants to start playing
again. He should be at Moot tonite.

I know we had one new person armour up, and at least
one, if not two who will be coming out next weekend to
armour up.

We even recruited new members for the Midrealm!!!!!

It was really great to be able to tell them we had a
meeting tonight, and give them directions. I would
humble request that we make sure we have several
copies of newcomers information available at Moot
tonite, and that some people plan on sitting in the
back (I will do so myself) to welcome those who make
it out.

Thanks again for all of your support Elfsea! It does
my heart good!

Rixende

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
http://www.timelessbeads.com    rixende at timelessbeads.com