[Elfsea] Sringfaire Website - archery

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 10:21:58 PST 2003

I just went ahead and sent an email to take care of
this :) Look for archery to begin about 10am saturday.

I have not been in contact with kerrick - so i
apolijize in advace if i step on any toes taking the
lead on this.

Ulrich of Carolingia

--- Lisa Duke <arabella at elfsea.net> wrote:
> I haven't gotten any information from the folks who
> are running archery.  I
> know Karrick is out of town and Ulrich is helping
> and may not be on this
> list.  I'm sure we'll hear for the coordinators
> ASAP.
> Arabella
>
> Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Sringfaire Website
>

> I noticed something missing on the schedule.  Isn't
> there going to be any
> archery?
>
> Rebekah

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci