[Elfsea] Wed Fighter Practice

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Mar 26 15:39:06 PST 2003

On Sunday I indicated my desire to be at tonight's fighter practice at
Bedford Boys Ranch. Alas, I have armor that is sorely in need of repair
before I can attend Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame this weekend, and
tonight is my only opportunity to tend to it between then and now. Therefore
I offer my apologies to those who might have been counting on my presence. I
trust that with such fine weather this evening, attendance will be good in
spite of my absence. I shall be thinking of you all and wishing I were
there.

-=Armand=-
Squire to Sir Romanius