[Elfsea] Thanks for the SEW Down!!!!

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 07:45:39 PST 2003

It's your friendly neighborhood Minister of Arts and
Sciences once again!

Although I am certain HL Brigit or Lady Innez will
issue their own thank you, I'd like to say thanks to
those that I worked with this Sunday to make pillows
for that REALLY BIG SECRET THING that Brigit is
working with Master Richard on.

First, to Thelma Baker, thank you for your generous
donation of time, materials, skill and location. It
was really fun to play on the commercial machines!

Second, to all those who worked hard, whether it be
for five minutes or for hours upon hours. Those that I
can name are HL Brigit, Lady Maria, Lady Innez, and
Thelma. Thank you!

I know that others arrived after I left, and I thank
them as well, and I will leave it to HL Brigit and
Lady Innez to give them the wordfame that they so
richly deserve.

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audet valde, facit valde
http://www.timelessbeads.com    rixende at timelessbeads.com