[Elfsea] Thanks for the SEW Down!!!!

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 14:03:52 PST 2003

Greetings,

I would also like to extend my thanks for all who came and worked on the
pillows for
Brigits deep dark secret.

Those in attendence Lady Rixende, HL Brigit, Lady Maria, and Lady Elizabeth
Hawkwood, and of course to Thelma, who plays under the name of Layla.

They came, they saw the sacks of  upholstery material that Thelma donated,
THEY CONQUERED.

To those who missed this one.  We will have a stuffing and closing party at a
time closer to Defender.  HL Brigit will decide when.    We had a wonderful
time  cutting, sewing and visiting,   Thank you Brigit for the Pizza it was
delicious.  Just let us know when we need to finish up.   on a Sunday I hope.

Innes