[Elfsea] son-in-law status

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Tue Mar 25 06:00:17 PST 2003

If you are not interested in the status of my son-in-law marine in Iraq
delete now.

Greetings to all of you,
Got this email from Fearghus' daughter today, thought I'd share it with you.
I've been told that there is interest in watching Mike Cerede on ABC, so
this might interest those who are so inclined.
Arabella

Hi,
      I just wanted to let you know that a journalist with the Dallas
Morning News named Jim Landers is following the 2nd Tank Bn [Lisa Duke]
(Battalion) , which David is attached to and has already written quite a few
articles, so you might want to keep up with that too.  I also wanted to tell
you that we recieved an email from the CO of Fox company and he said that
all of the marines are doing well, no one has been injured from the company,
and their morale is high, so David is still ok. Just wanted to let you know.

                                                                     Love,

Heather