[Elfsea] SMU Demo fair 2003

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 06:52:43 PST 2003

Greetings unto the fair baronies,

I will be spearheading this demo which at the moment
is being looked at for April 23rd. I am in the
beginning stages of locking this date in. I ask that
all questions be directed to Dmruff1 at yahoo.com

We are looking at a great way to show off all aspects
of the SCA, Heavy Fighters, Archery displays, Rapier,
A&S displays to name but afew. If you can take some
time to come out, it would be most welcome. I will
also need marshals for heavy and rapier - if there
will be fighting. Let see if we can give SMU another
great day of fun, learning and look into what we do.

In service to the dream

Lord Ulrich of Carolingia