[Elfsea] Paging Seamus & Rixende!!

Dulcy dulciana_kathleen at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 11:21:54 PST 2003

Since Paging seems to work so well, I think I'll take advantage of it!

Seamus,
I am trying to get my name submitted to heraldry, and while we've found sufficient backup for our last name, Tremayne, and for Lilly's name, we could not find anything that would make my name, Dulcia, acceptable. I know you found it in one of your books, so if you could get that information for me, or if I need to meet with you again, please please let me know.

Rixende,
I wanted to get Lilly's fighting gear ordered, and I went to Triplette, but I may as well try reading a foreign language. What blade did you order, do you remember? They don't have pictures on the website...lol...so i have no idea, and I know she liked your blade. I think everything else is pretty self explanatory, b/c you got the kit, I just wasn't sure which style of blade you chose.

Thanks in advance to you both,

Dulcy Tremayne