[Elfsea] DFW International fest Weather Update.

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 11:01:24 PST 2003

Iames,

How do we get tickets for this? I know that you said
something about passes for those who are going to the
demo. If you have already posted this information I do
apologize for not catching it.

I plan on being there early so what do I do once I get
there?

Thank you for all your hard work on this.

Brigit