[Elfsea] DFW International fest Weather Update.

CLEEKS at prodigy.net CLEEKS at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 7 11:46:06 PST 2003

Brigit and all who may have missed my previous
instructions.
Here is a copy of the email I sent out
earlier in the week. Come to the back gate or call me
on my Cell (214) 697-5917 and I will have wrist bands
for everyone who wants to volunteer. if you don't have
a cell you will have to come to the back gate. The
compound will be within shouting distance of the back
gate and I will talk to whoever is watching that gate
to make sure they either allow you to come on in or
get word to me that I need to get wrist bands out to
you.