[Elfsea] Heraldic Commentary's New location

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Mon Nov 10 07:34:55 PST 2003

On behalf of Lord Seamus, Nautillus Pursuivant, I wish to announce that
Heraldic Commentary will still occur tomorrow evening at our home,
begining around 7:30. You may arrive as early as 7pm. (Earlier and I may
put you to work cleaning ;-)

2017 Chattanooga Dr.
Bedford, TX 76022.
(817) 868-0958

Our home is also available for any scribes that wish to paint with other
people. Since scribal guild has officially been cancelled, the Baronial
paints and charters will not be available, but you are welcome to come
and I will have space available for painting. Also, I have the materials
necessary to begin work on Baronial banners if people are interested in
working on them.

In Service,
Rixende