[Elfsea] A Bevvy of Bards at Lady Elanore O'Ruark's Tonight

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Mon Nov 10 11:13:19 PST 2003

Hello everyone --

Tiggy here.

Just wanted to let everyone know that tonight is the regular monthly gathering of the bards at Lady Elanore O'Ruark's house in Arlington.

It is not an evening of performing, per se -- it is more of a monthly workshop.  If you are new to bardcraft, or if you have a piece that you are working on.  It is an evening of "talking shop," so to speak -- bardcraft, with an ephasis on the CRAFT of being a bard.

We talk about where to find pieces, or if you are looking for a particular piece perhaps we can help you find it.

Honestly, it is a good evening.  So, bring ur projects and be prepared to jump right in.

Lady Elanor's number is 817-417-6502 for directions.

Hope to see you there --

Tiggy