[Elfsea] Southern Steppes

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 19:41:40 PDT 2003

This Wednesday is Southern Steppes. We have a request to paint more scrolls.
So bring your paints, embroidery, knitting and anything else you can find. If
you want to practice the piece you will perform Sat evening at Fall Court
please come and entertain us. Who knows what else we will do?  The evening starts
about 7pm.
Again please remember to add to the food bar.
Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor

67 to 287 Turn into the town of Midlothian

287 to 9th/663 (turn right between the railroad tracks and the Eckards)

663 to 875 turn right (this is a t intersection)

875 to Vista View (second right)

We are at the top of the hill at 1361 Vista Ridge

972-723-5126