[Elfsea] Southern Steppes

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Oct 6 07:16:50 PDT 2003

This Wed. night is Southern Steppes Night. Frank the scribe was planning to
teach us how to draw figures in scrolls the last time I talked to him. I hope
it is this Wed. he was planning on teaching. If not I know there are always
scrolls that need to be painted.  If it stops raining there is a knife, spear and
ax target in the back as well as a large area for practice. I would like to
see Adult and children out there this Wed.
David, Bring your tools and see who you can get to work on shields and
such.....

Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor