[Elfsea] Re: [DFT] Halloween night at Crown Tournamant

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 05:51:57 PDT 2003

In case I have not posted to all the lists. We had an oversight about the
tiki torches as a guide for the children to know where they could go and
trick or treat. (what kind of tricks do they play now a days?).

Anyway we will give out an orange glow stick to anyone who wishes to have
treats for the children.

Hope to see you at Crown.

Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor