[Elfsea] Sad news

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sat Oct 18 12:29:25 PDT 2003

Most of you have no knowledge of the "old" days, but back in the days
when the Steppes was Dallas and Ft. Worth and had  fallen to 3 people me
and my family came to the area and increased the population about 110 %.
Bruce and Elizabeth of Bamblebush were two of those people. Bruce passed
on a while back , but Elizabeth of Bamblebush, my mother,is in serious
condition at Baylor Hospital in Irving. She was my painting buddy for
many years and many of the wall hanging we  have show her work . She was
also one of the triad who made the fake stain glass window. Her insights
were important to setting the shire of the Steppes onto its pathway of
being the great baronies it is today. She has always been a good SCAer
and would still be playing if her health didn't get in the way.

She is out of it and would not know visitors if they came. She could use
your prayers.

Please think kindly toward her
Duchess Willow de Wisp