[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic/Passing of the cloak

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 22:25:16 PDT 2003

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles!

Friday, Oct. 10th, is the night and 6801 Beaty St., Ft.Worth, is the site!
We start at 7:30 (SCA time).

Wiley has decided that monsters, creatures and other things or situations
scary will be the theme and he says that you can even present the monster's
side of the story.  Since All Hallow's is nearly upon us, it seems to be a
very appropriate theme.

Please bring your best bardic stuff, a chair, food to share and your drink
of choice.  It might be a large gathering, so feast gear might be a good
idea, also.

Remember that all children must remain with their parents, at all times!
The house is not a playground, is not childproof, and we don't want any
damage to kids or the house.

Directions:  Take your best route to East Loop 820 and exit at Craig St.  Go
East, approx 6 blocks to Hunter.  Go North, to the end of the block, Beaty
St., and we are at the 'T'.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will
get you here.

A visiting bird, looking very much like a raven told me that Ld Tarkus may
be here for the entire evening.  How about that?

Ly Gwenllian Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!