[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic/Passing of the cloak

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 19:28:43 PDT 2003

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles!

Well, last night we passed the cloak and book to Kol(sp?) of House Broken
Axe.  He told a creepy tale that made the hair on the back of my neck stand
up!  REALLY!!!  He also drums, tries not to sing and is very good at
impromptu storytelling.  Congratulations, Kol, well done!

I have some important news to pass on to all bards, seasoned or new, from
Antigonus.  He has issued a challenge to us, to take a period or
period-style TALE, and turn it into VERSE!  I don't remember the type of
verse, but Antigonus explained it as 4 foot, 3 foot.  I am enclosing his
email address so that you may reach him for clarification:
                                            bearbard at hotmail.com

If you wish to meet his challenge, as Mebh and I have done,  your task must
be completed by next Kragenworth Keep Bardic, November 7th.  Antigonus has
offered a prize for the completed verse that he thinks is best.  Come on all
of you, if I can attempt it, just think what all you more talented people
can accomplish!  This promises to be MOST interesting!!!  I have already
picked my tale and am now attempting to make it work.  Good luck to us all!

Thank you to all who attended, especially HE Armand, who has a VERY full
schedule.  We had a great time!

Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!