[Elfsea] Please volunteer at Crown Tournament

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 10:17:49 PST 2003

We are still looking for a few volunteers to work Gate at Crown Tournament.
Attached is the list I have so far. We would like to try and have at least 3
people per shift.

I also need 2 more servers for feast.

Sign up sheet for Gate Crown Tournament
	                 Name
Friday Oct. 31
4:00 -6pm	                 Brother Kris

6:00-800pm	Janie Cason
	                April Gillilan/Gilyan Northern Regional Reeve

8:00 - 10:00pm	Julie Cunningham/Kathryn of Ayr

10:00 - 12:00am	Sandra Barton/Aimiliona

Saturday
6:00 - 8:00am	Fiona Loch Ruadh

8:00 - 10:00am	Sandra Barton/Aimiliona

10:00 - 12:00pm	Pryo
	                Caelin

12:00 - 2:00pm	Baroness Mercedes/Stephanie Drake

2:00 - 4:00pm	HI Dominiuque Michelle LeVesseur/Wiesenfeuer

Thank you all and see you at Crown.

Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor

P.S. if I have misspelled your name SCA or Mundane please let me know and
forgive me.