[Elfsea] Please volunteer at Crown Tournament

Dulcy dulciana_kathleen at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 12:39:23 PST 2003

Lady Janie,

Tessa Niles/Lilly, and I would love to help you out with the feast if you still need people, we would be more than happy to throw our hands into the mix.

Eager Servants,

Staci Hartsock/Dulciana

PS. If you end up not having enough people to assist with the gates, we're willing to help there as well. Good luck, and look forward to seeing you at the Tournament.

Miss Pict <lady_pict2 at hotmail.com> wrote:
We are still looking for a few volunteers to work Gate at Crown Tournament.
Attached is the list I have so far. We would like to try and have at least 3
people per shift.

I also need 2 more servers for feast.

Sign up sheet for Gate Crown Tournament
Name
Friday Oct. 31
4:00 -6pm Brother Kris

6:00-800pm Janie Cason
April Gillilan/Gilyan Northern Regional Reeve

8:00 - 10:00pm Julie Cunningham/Kathryn of Ayr

10:00 - 12:00am Sandra Barton/Aimiliona

Saturday
6:00 - 8:00am Fiona Loch Ruadh

8:00 - 10:00am Sandra Barton/Aimiliona

10:00 - 12:00pm Pryo
Caelin

12:00 - 2:00pm Baroness Mercedes/Stephanie Drake

2:00 - 4:00pm HI Dominiuque Michelle LeVesseur/Wiesenfeuer

Thank you all and see you at Crown.

Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor

P.S. if I have misspelled your name SCA or Mundane please let me know and
forgive me.