[Elfsea] Competition Registration online!

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Tue Sep 2 13:04:05 PDT 2003

Greetings All,

I have managed to find a service that is working for the form, and
allowed me to create and manage the form easily.

I have a request though. If you ARE GOING TO COMPETE - Please go to the
form and register, and let me know at rixende at mail2noble.com
<mailto:rixende at mail2noble.com>  that you registered. YOu should receive
a copy of your registration in your email.

I  have a limited # of form submissions before I have to start paying
for this service, so please only do this if you are going to compete.

In Service,
Rixende

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com