[Elfsea] Bardic Birthday Bash

Candace Baker candybaker99 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 09:11:07 PDT 2003

Madelina does this mean I get to celebrate mine too? I turn 38 on the 9th. I'll bring my own cake.
Elyssa

P.S. I am not sure I am brave enough to come wearing only Woad.
Madelina de Lindesay <loganclan at earthlink.net> wrote:
Bonjour, nos amis!

Once again, it's time for the Bardic Birthday Bash to celebrate our birthdays. Logan will turn 51 on September 6th, and I will be 39 on the 10th. We try to have this as close to the 8th as possible, so this year, it lands on the 6th since nobody likes to party on a Monday. "