[Elfsea] Additional Prize at Kragenworth Tonight

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Fri Apr 2 11:33:01 PST 2004

Hello everyone --

Just a slight reminder about Kragenworth's Bardic this evening.

Not only is the cloak competition tonight (the theme is treachery / traitors), but I am offering a prize for the challenge that I offered last month.

The challenge was for some one to learn or write a new piece about Ansteorra.  The only requirement was that you did not know it at the time of the last Kragenworth Keep Bardic.

I am offering a prize for the one I like best.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Much Thanx --

Tiggy