[Elfsea] OT: Job Hunting

Gordon Fridenberg fitzmorgan at msn.com
Fri Apr 2 17:22:05 PST 2004

Greetings to the Great Barony of Elfsea

     My Lady and I want to relocate to the Fort Worth/Arlington area and I
have been down looking for a job.  No luck so far.  If anyone knows of
anywhere that is hiring please send me a private email.  In the past I've
done delivery driving, warehouse work, driven a forklift, factory work and
telephone technical support.  I still have my job in Tulsa so I'll be
running back and forth till I find something here.

Robert Fitzmorgan