[Elfsea] Lost and Found Items from Elfsea Spring Faire

Tara Derington sabine at mail2world.com
Wed Apr 14 08:07:19 PDT 2004

The following are the items left behind from Elfsea Spring Faire.

Lost and Found Items:

*	One red and white umbrella with wood handle
*	One olive green folding chair bag
*	One small (child size) forest green hood
*	One pair of yellow leather work gloves
*	One broken lady bug watch (but I have both pieces!)
*	One necklace/site token - black cording silver disk w/rose
*	One silver pin? - six petal rose inscribed with "CONAL" on back
*	One light blue glass goblet
*	One white ceramic tankard with the words "Ansteorran Airbourne"
inscribed
*	One Tupperware container with crackers inside

Items to be ransomed back to their rightful owner, or highest bidder:

*	One smelly rusted metal buckler inscribed with "BUCHANAN
ANSTEORRA"
*	One multi-colored scepter (looking strangely like King of Fools
regalia) wrapped in a pink and purple tabard inscribed with "MODIUS"
*	One Cloak (also looking strangely like King of Fools regalia)
*	One small Basketman purse - including supplies and class notes
for finger loop braiding taught by the HL Philip White
*	One blue Rubbermaid tub holding all of Lord Elfsea's shoes

I will be accepting bribes for the return of items at Tor, Crown, and
Warlord.  I will also be at Elfsea Business Meeting and Moot.  Let me
know where you will be and I will bring items to that event.

Wormy - We also have your chair.  Let me know where you will be and I
will get it back to you.

Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter

Hospitaler for the Barony of Elfsea