[Elfsea] Lost and Found Items from Elfsea Spring Faire

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Wed Apr 14 08:16:55 PDT 2004

*         >>> One silver pin? - six petal rose inscribed with "CONAL" on
back

I have a guess who this one belongs to...

Valentyn

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Tara Derington
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 10:07 AM
To: ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org; elfsea at ansteorra.org;
steppes at ansteorra.org
Cc: dragonetti at generich.com; philipwhite at hotmail.com
Subject: [Elfsea] Lost and Found Items from Elfsea Spring Faire

The following are the items left behind from Elfsea Spring Faire.

Lost and Found Items:

*         One red and white umbrella with wood handle

*         One olive green folding chair bag

*         One small (child size) forest green hood

*         One pair of yellow leather work gloves

*         One broken lady bug watch (but I have both pieces!)

*         One necklace/site token - black cording silver disk w/rose

*         One silver pin? - six petal rose inscribed with "CONAL" on back

*         One light blue glass goblet

*         One white ceramic tankard with the words "Ansteorran Airbourne"
inscribed

*         One Tupperware container with crackers inside

Items to be ransomed back to their rightful owner, or highest bidder:

*         One smelly rusted metal buckler inscribed with "BUCHANAN
ANSTEORRA"

*         One multi-colored scepter (looking strangely like King of Fools
regalia) wrapped in a pink and purple tabard inscribed with "MODIUS"

*         One Cloak (also looking strangely like King of Fools regalia)

*         One small Basketman purse - including supplies and class notes for
finger loop braiding taught by the HL Philip White

*         One blue Rubbermaid tub holding all of Lord Elfsea's shoes

I will be accepting bribes for the return of items at Tor, Crown, and
Warlord.  I will also be at Elfsea Business Meeting and Moot.  Let me know
where you will be and I will bring items to that event.

Wormy - We also have your chair.  Let me know where you will be and I will
get it back to you.

Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter

Hospitaler for the Barony of Elfsea