[Elfsea] Highland Games Schedule

Sharon Pelfrey sharon at garnetpromotions.com
Mon Apr 19 11:01:17 PDT 2004

Saturday

10am      Heavy / Light Fighting
11am      Heavy / Light Fighting
11:45am Court for Tourney Winners
12 noon  Bardic
12:30pm Foolery Demo
1 pm      Weaving Demo / Dance Demo
2pm       Heavy / Light Fighting
3pm       Heavy / Light Fighting
3:45pm  Court for Tourney Winners
4pm       Spinning Demo / Dance Demo
5pm       Natural Dye Class

Sunday

12noon   Natural Dye Class
1pm       Heavy / Light Fighting
2pm       Heavy / Light Fighting
2:45pm  Court for Tourney Winners
3pm       Spinning Demo / Dance Demo
4pm       Bardic
4:30pm   Foolery Demo
5pm       Weaving Class

We would like to have a mini tourney with honor shields at the highland games demo.  If you have not yet made your honor shield we will have a construction day TBA before Highland Games.  Honor Shields are 8 inches by 10 inches.

Also the Fighter practice of May 23 will be a demo practice.  For those who have not worked a highland games, we will teach some of the art of the challenge and demo fighting.  Also let the old hands brush up on their grandious boasts.  We will use this as a mini dress rehearsal.

Cassandra Palfrey
Seneschal of Elfsea