[Elfsea] Financial Meeting 22nd

Sharon Pelfrey sharon at garnetpromotions.com
Mon Apr 19 18:28:28 PDT 2004

This is a reminder.  There is a meeting to work on the Elfsea Financial policy.  The barony is required to use the Kingdom policy at a minimum.  Please look at this and contribute your input.  The web address for the Kingdom policy is:

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/treasurer/financialpolicy.PDF

If you are unable to attend please email me at sharon at garnetpromotions.com with your opinions.  What do you think the Barony needs to address in addition to the Kingdom policy.  Please be aware the Kingdom policy is a minimum.  We can add additional restrictions, we can not rewrite or disallow the Kingdom policies.

Cassandra Palfrey
Seneschal of Elfsea