[Elfsea] Card weaving class

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Mon Apr 19 11:48:40 PDT 2004

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
Remember tomorrow is the A&S Night Card Weaving Class at HL Rixonde's house. We will be starting promptly at 7 because it will take some time to get the looms warped up and start weaving.
    If you want to participate you need an inkle loom, shuttle, weaving cards, four balls of thread (two balls each of two contrasting colors). Black and white work well to start with. The last item is four coffee cans or other containers with plastic lids that are big enough for the balls of thread to fit into and move freely around. I will have some extra coffee cans, but not enough for everybody. Also the lids will get holes punched in them, so don't use your good tupperware.
    I will have some looms, shuttles and weaving card sets available for sale.
    See you then!
In service, HE Stella