[Elfsea] Card weaving class

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Mon Apr 19 13:10:26 PDT 2004

Location:

Tomas and Rixende's house
2017 Chattanooga Dr.
Bedford, TX 76022

817-797-1988 Rixende's cell phone
817-868-0958 home number

Take your best route to 183 in Bedford. Exit Central Drive. Head South
on Central Drive, staying in the middle lane. The football stadium will
be on your right.

5 blocks past the football stadium and park, torn right onto Chattanooga
Dr. We are the third house on the right. Look for the dark blue VW
beetle in front of the house.

In Service,

Rixende