[Elfsea] Belly Dance

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Wed Aug 11 21:01:21 PDT 2004

I miss you, come home soon!

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+arabella=elfsea.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+arabella=elfsea.net at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Lady
saviti
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 10:54 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Belly Dance

I am so very happy to see that this art is still going
strong. I know that Elfsea will continue to set the
bar for the rest of the Kingdom to follow.

I am missing my home more and more each day and I miss
my dear friends in Elfsea. (sigh) I think of you guys
so much and I wish I were there with you guys.

Brigit