[Elfsea] Belly Dance

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 13:40:38 PDT 2004

Greetings Elfsea!

We am inviting all who are interested, lords and ladies, in Middle Eastern Dance to come this Wednesday, August 18th, to our home at 7pm - 9:30pm.  Here is a link to our home located at 1200 Alder Drive Apt #1406 in Arlington Tx.  If you need to contact us for further directions, please call 817-795-3046.  Here is the link:

  http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=ylzCRep_0TrDlEtfdRFWNdQm.4w8sg--&csz=Arlington+tx+76012&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Dutchess Willow will instructing this class.  She will be beginning with the basic dance moves and progressing through out the months.  Therefore, if you have always wanted to learn Middle Eastern dance, now is the time to start!  She suggests that you bring a notebook and pen to jot down notes and to wear something comfortable.

Please come and join us this Wednesday and every other Wednesday at 7pm - 9:30pm!  We are more than happy to have you in our home!

Lady Katrine la Esclopiera, Francessa,& Baron Robert Fitzmorgan